I tell my mom, I love you.
“He’s sort of a man who’s had a massive internal struggle and I definitely think there’s a side of him that wants to do the right thing, within the confines of being Captain Hook, and being a pirate, and being quite selfish. So that’s kind of where he’s at, at the minute.” - Colin O’Donoghue
- An amazing weekend! Saturday, I left Sean’s house and it was so beautiful with the windows down that I didn’t want to go home. We went kayaking down the Hillsborough river, cracked open a Guinness and it was just magical!
- The zoo had a $6 admission special on Sunday. It was PACKED! Sean and I saw the line of cars and decided to walk there. Went with the roommies and had a blast.
- More work!
- I finally tried making meatloaf yesterday and it turned out ok I think. The beau hasn’t tried it yet xD
- Just scheduled an extra payment to my student loans. Hopefully I can continue this steadily sometime in the near future!
- Sean fixed my tire! He knew exactly what was wrong with it and just fixed it. Rawr!
SOMEONE MAKE ME SWOON, DAMMIT.
- I woke up early this morning to prep a mushroom, spinach, beef & italian sausage lasagna for tonight! It looks pretty darn good, I hope it tastes yummy! Even though it was so early, I thoroughly enjoyed making the homemade sauce and everything else that went in it! I love my kitchen!
- I go into an emotional spiral sometimes. I’m glad when I feel like I can’t handle it, it still doesn’t spread to anyone else too terribly. Least I hope not!
- Irish car bombssssssss…boom! Deliciousness in my mouth.
I asked him, “you want to be treated like a king?”
He nodded and said, “yes.”
I held the cinnabon captive and waited till his eyes met mine. And I told him, “then you better treat me like a queen.”
- Family away from home coming to my house tomorrow. I’m gonna make them the best lasagna ever! They’re going to take a look at my bathrooms and possibly remodeling project will happen.
- Roomies rent’s paid up, yay! Funds towards possible remodeling project.
- My puppylove is squeaky clean and oh so adorable. Also fluffy. Very fluffy. Undecided whether or not to get her a haircut, lol.
Maybe if I stayed
Maybe if I returned
Doesn’t matter now because we’ll never learn
Who did what
And why did it hurt
You say sorry now because you know my worth
It’s always too late
but we’re on the edge
Do we both jump now or will we regret
Something will live, something will die
Maybe I’ll wonder for the rest of my life
I’ve been working with a friend/colleague of mine in AZ. It’s fun and I’m grateful for this opportunity but I’ve been so tired and I’m not sure why. Time difference? Waking up earlier than 8am maybe? Haha. Tempe is such a cute little town. I love the fact that we walk everywhere (lunch and coffee). I took the light rail this morning which was cool beans. I could live here I think, but it is a college town. Could be a good or bad thing, who knows. I’ve had an itch to leave FL, it might be increasingly itchy though. If financial things keep going according to plan, I should be ok and have more freedom to do things by next year. Hopefully, it goes even better then anticipated, now that I will have two roommates living with me. I’m DYING to pay off my cc debt, daaah.
I’m not sure if I’ll get any compensation for the work I’m doing. We didn’t discuss it and I don’t really expect it. They paid for my plane ticket and are housing me with dinners every night and coffees every morning lol. I’m happy and I feel lucky that they like me enough to do all this for me. So even if I don’t get paid, I won’t mind. Not sure why or what I did to deserve such a great connection, but yay!
Lily’s poem—a viral sensation and an incredible example of the power of spoken word—truly captures the struggle so many women face to express their identity and claim a sense of space. It’s not only that the poem is beautifully written and performed; it’s that it cuts to the heart of an experience many of us share but don’t quite know how to articulate.
I love this.
Some things never change.
Bookworm’s Dream Giveaway!
- one black Kobo Mini eReader
- tons of books preloaded on it!
- Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
- Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins
- Percy Jackson series - Rick Riordan
- Divergent series - Veronica Roth
- Game of Thrones series (The Songs of Ice and Fire) George R.R. Martin
- Narnia series - C.S. Lewis
- Maze Runner series - James Dashner
- Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra Clare
- Odd Thomas series - Dean Koontz
- Torchwood book series
- Alex Rider series - Anthony Horowitz
- The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
- Paper Towns - John Green
- Looking for Alaska - John Green
- Heat series - Richard Castle
- Ender’s Game Saga - Orson Scott Card
- The Chemical Gardens trilogy - Lauren DeStefano
- Dresden Files series - Jim Butcher
- Howl’s Moving Castle series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Chrestomanci series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
- Graceling Realm series - Kristin Cashore
- Summer Falls - Amelia Williams
- The Angel’s Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery
- Storm series - Richard Castle
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Discworld series - Terry Pratchett
- Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
- Neil Gaiman collection
- The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tolkien
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series - Douglas Adams
- The Hollows series - Kim Harrison
- Sunshine - Robin McKinley
- The Black Jewels trilogy - Anne Bishop
- Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
- The Mars Trilogy - Kim Stanley
- The Sword of Truth series - Terry Goodkind
- David Gemmel collection
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky
- Warm Bodies - Issac Marion
- The Young Wizards series - Diane Duane
- Stephen King Collection
- Dangerous Women - George R.R. Martin & Gardner Dozois
- The Wheel of Time series - Robert Jordan
- The Mistborn Trilogy - Brandon Sanderson
- A Series of Unfortunate Events - Lemony Snickett
- The Cirque du Freak series - Darren Shan
- The Demonata series - Darren Shan
- The Ranger’s Apprentice series - John Flanagan
- NEW! Virals Series - Kathy Reichs
- NEW! Boy Meets Boy - David Levithan
- NEW! Life of Pi - Yann Martel
- NEW! Reboot - Amy Tintera
- NEW! Vampire Queen Series - Joey Hill
- NEW! Nature of Desire Series - Joey Hill
- NEW! Guild Hunter Series - Nalini Singh
- NEW! Psy Changling Series - Nalini Singh
- NEW! Valdemar Series’ - Mercedes Lackey
- NEW! Mercedes Lackey Collection
- NEW! His Dark Materials Series - Philip Pullman
- NEW! Temeraire Series - Naomi Novik
- NEW! Safehold Series - David Weber
- NEW! Chronicles of Vladimir Todd - Heather Brewer
- NEW! Song of the Lioness Quartet - Tamora Pierce
- NEW! Hollow Earth - John & Carole Barrowman
- NEW! Chaos Walking Series - Patrick Ness
- NEW! 1984 - George Orwell
- NEW! Animal Farm - George Orwell
- NEW! Matched Trilogy - Ally Condie
- NEW! Alice in Wonderland Series - Lewis Carroll
- NEW! Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe
- NEW! Night Angel Trilogy - Brent Weeks
BOOK REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! I’ll open it up for more later on but I think we have enough right now :D
1. Reblog this post to enter. You can reblog as many times as you want!
2. Likes count.
3. Be following the Geek Studio.
4. Anyone can enter! No country limits!
5. That’s it!
A name will be picked at random by a generator to determine the winner. The winner will be posted on my blog and notified through their ask box.
End Date: February 28th, 2014 at 10:00PM EST
Been wanting an eReader since forever. Good luck everybody!