Starting to dislike her greatly.
We were cuddling in bed and I asked him what his plans were. He was calculating the expenses of the ~100 miles drive and said he couldn’t afford it. I started to calculate as well and rationalized a way.
"If you really want to go, we can go. You don’t have to worry about it. I mean, I’ve never asked you for gas money really."
He peeks down at me and says, “Are you trying to get the award for being the cutest ever?”
I chuckled. “No, why?”
"Because you’re winning."
Little moments like these I want to keep forever. And so, I’ll write them down.
- Volunteered for a Make-A-Wish fundraising over this weekend at the Annual Tree Lighting in Hyde Park. It was so much fun and the night was perfect. There were so many people walking around, getting into the holiday season. Everything went to Make-A-Wish, how awesome? I hope we raised mounds of moneys! I was at the wine table and we went through a lot of bottles! I took all the corks, teehee!
- Sean and I took a lovely stroll on the pedestrian bridge that they just built along the causeway. It was windy! But perfect day to walk. I got to break in the snazzy new sneakers and north face jacket he bought me the day before. How lucky am I!
- We opened the doors and all the windows and lit up the fireplace last night. Watching the games with an amazing fire. I loved every minute!
While the darkness still claims the light
and sleep is still in my eyes
I wake in search of your smile
So gentle and sweet
you come to me
And then we kiss goodbye
The Disney Princesses tell us what they’re thankful for this Thanksgiving.
B was in it. We traveled to London with the intention of moving there? He had a friend that was showing us a flat. It was a studio; small and one room, I asked about a kitchen area. ”Oh yeah, she’s the chef in the relationship.” And then they cleared up a pile next to the wall that revealed a stove lol. I wasn’t entirely committed to moving to London though. Started thinking about everything I had here. I also didn’t understand what I was doing there with B. It felt like a delusional situation and didn’t make any sense to me.
I was driving home, but it wasn’t my current home. Some other street that was more suburban, also foreign. But there were cars parked outside of this one house which blocked the street. Three parked cars that created a road block. Of course this made me mad, as well as another girl that was trying to pass. I was planning on honking and we were figuring which house it was. I saw party decorations through a window and pointed; she went and knocked on the door.
I think after that, I got home. Again, not my current home. There were two women who’s job was to go from door to door getting urine samples for drug tests? Apparently this was completely normal because I let them in and proceeded to do so. Picked up a bottle of water, gulped it down and went to the restroom.
- Coming to a clean house is one of the most happiest and amazing things at the end of a work day. This makes me happy. xD
- I threw a passion party over Sunday and met some new friends. So much fun!
- The little sweet and goofy moments. We laugh so hard together and at each other lol. I love it!
- My mom, for calling me fat. Haha, for whatever reason whenever she does I get a kick to do at least some sort of exercise. Went home and did a mini workout.
- My mom again! For loving me so incredibly. And for being so gosh darn funny sometimes.
- Guinness. I love dat Guinness, feels so good in my mouth xD!
I actually feel kind of sad at the moment, so maybe this will help.
- I am continuously thankful and happy for the people I have in my life. Each individual and each group are magnificent in their own way. I’m glad to say I don’t know too many questionable people or people that are much of a hassle. I have people that I wish are closer to me though.
- Food makes me happy and I love sharing it with people. I love it when people share it with me. Hosting a group of people in your home is such a gift.
- A friend that will answer my phone call at midnight to help with a decision and provide sound advice.
- My comfy bed and my comfy pillow and the alone time I got to have last night whilst playing Frank Sinatra music and reading <3
- Cup of coffee I had today was delicious and the article “Marriage isn’t for you”. It was a beautiful article, probably a separate blog entry ;)
- Awesome friends with awesome themed party ideas. I hope I get to make it to the 80s bday bash on Friday. Sounds totally rad! Time to dig in my old tub of clothes. I really wanna wear those weird fake leather shorts attached to leopard stockings my mom got for me from Malaysia, haha.
- Threw together a bday dinner for tomorrow night and it’s working out! I’m ecstatic.
- Sean got someone to take his on-call night tomorrow so he can come to dinner with meeeeee \o/
- My Dr and her nurses. They’re awesome and get shit taken care of.
- Finally getting to play with updated scripts and such at work.
- How sweet Sean was this morning, ahhh <3
- I’m wearing my boots again x) This makes me happy. Oh! Also, going to CA at the end of Jan!
- Me: I read some poetry last night!
- Him: Oh, good.
- Me: Mmhmm, I have these 2 poetry books by my bed. They're translated from Japanese and Chinese.
- Him: Really? Maybe I'll get to hear some. You haven't whispered to me in awhile. When was the last time you wrote something?
- Me: Oh...a couple weeks ago maybe? I go through phases with everything I do. I didn't think you liked poetry.
- Him: I like anything that has to do with you. I want 100% of you.
- Me: You greedy thing!
- Him: What! I give 100% to you.
- He does. I love how he wants all of me but isn't pushy about it at all. All his doors are open, he's just waiting for me to come in.