Dreams, dreams, dreams. Many dreams as of late. All quite random and multiple dream occurrences in one night.
My roommates cat had kittens and nobody in the house knew. There was a little cat house setup in her closet and she was hiding her kittens there.
I dreamt that there was a minefield of baby possums in my backyard.
I also worked on some sort of mechanical project with a friend but we were stealing all the parts for it and the setting was something like “Gone in 60 Seconds”.
That was a few nights ago.
I had a dream that referenced 2 of my exes. I have no idea why. lol WHY?
Screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamming in my head. All the screams
Sean & I went to Queen of Sheba for dinner last night. Neither of us ever had Ethiopian food before, we were so excited! It was as if you walked into a different world. A bit of a hole in the wall feel however the decor was intriguing. Historic art work and bits of information of the Ethiopian culture.
I wanted to try their coffee but didn’t think it was a good idea. I didn’t fall asleep until 1:30am without it, lol. They had a coffee ceremony for two that I hope to experience. We sat at one of the booths with a woven round table and a lid. Ordered the “Queen’s Eight Platter” and a glass of Ethiopian wine.
The wine was really fragrant and fruity but had a little spice to it. It was pretty good, I knew Sean would like it because it was sweeter than other wines. When the platter came out with Injera and we just dove right in. It was amazing and we cleaned the plate. Forgot to take any pictures though.
There is no such thing as an ugly woman, only lazy women.
Ideas are cheap. Ideas are easy. Ideas are common. Everybody has ideas. Ideas are highly, highly overvalued. Execution is all that matters.
You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it.
I tell my mom, I love you.
“He’s sort of a man who’s had a massive internal struggle and I definitely think there’s a side of him that wants to do the right thing, within the confines of being Captain Hook, and being a pirate, and being quite selfish. So that’s kind of where he’s at, at the minute.” - Colin O’Donoghue
- An amazing weekend! Saturday, I left Sean’s house and it was so beautiful with the windows down that I didn’t want to go home. We went kayaking down the Hillsborough river, cracked open a Guinness and it was just magical!
- The zoo had a $6 admission special on Sunday. It was PACKED! Sean and I saw the line of cars and decided to walk there. Went with the roommies and had a blast.
- More work!
- I finally tried making meatloaf yesterday and it turned out ok I think. The beau hasn’t tried it yet xD
- Just scheduled an extra payment to my student loans. Hopefully I can continue this steadily sometime in the near future!
- Sean fixed my tire! He knew exactly what was wrong with it and just fixed it. Rawr!
SOMEONE MAKE ME SWOON, DAMMIT.
- I woke up early this morning to prep a mushroom, spinach, beef & italian sausage lasagna for tonight! It looks pretty darn good, I hope it tastes yummy! Even though it was so early, I thoroughly enjoyed making the homemade sauce and everything else that went in it! I love my kitchen!
- I go into an emotional spiral sometimes. I’m glad when I feel like I can’t handle it, it still doesn’t spread to anyone else too terribly. Least I hope not!
- Irish car bombssssssss…boom! Deliciousness in my mouth.
I asked him, “you want to be treated like a king?”
He nodded and said, “yes.”
I held the cinnabon captive and waited till his eyes met mine. And I told him, “then you better treat me like a queen.”
- Family away from home coming to my house tomorrow. I’m gonna make them the best lasagna ever! They’re going to take a look at my bathrooms and possibly remodeling project will happen.
- Roomies rent’s paid up, yay! Funds towards possible remodeling project.
- My puppylove is squeaky clean and oh so adorable. Also fluffy. Very fluffy. Undecided whether or not to get her a haircut, lol.